Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Have Shed My Laziness

Human mind is full of thoughts. I am a human and so my mind too is full of thoughts. The thoughts by very nature need expression. I therefore wanted to blog on all kind of issues where I have some thing(s) to say.

As it happens with most of our endeavors, this one too was overtaken by laziness for many months. I gathered myself yesterday, started the Blog. Today I am here, after overcoming my laziness and blogging my first piece that you are reading at this moment.



I don’t know how many of you would find my thoughts worth reading but as long as I get to express and as long as even one person is stirred to think for or against the thought, I have achieved what I wanted to. Even if no one reads it, so be it, I still would go on in true Bhagwat Gita style.

Only one request. All comments are welcome but tasteless comments would be recycled.

1 comment: